At Makura, we pride ourselves in producing high quality, dependable mouthguards for any athlete (no matter their sport or level).
We thought it was time our website showed that off.
Our new website is all about making it easy for you to find the information and resources you need about our mouthguard products. As Sports Insight has said, it’s bright, new, and completely redesigned!
While you’re looking around, don’t forget to check out:
- About Makura Sport: Here you can learn more about us—where we got our start, why we’re so dedicated to mouthguards, and what makes us the supplier of choice for distributors around the world. You can also read some testimonials to see what customers and distribution partners have to say about our products and what it’s like to work with us.
- Product Pages: Our main mouthguards page gives you a glimpse of each of the products we offer (the TOKA PRO™, IGNIS PRO™, IGNIS™ CONVERTIBLE, TEPHRA MAX™, and LITHOS PRO™). We manufacture both mouth-adapted and ready-made mouthguards, including one style designed for wearers of fixed braces (the LITHOS PRO™). All of our mouthguards are fully CE certified.
- Product Brochure: This downloadable PDF gives you a comprehensive overview of Makura’s mouthguards. It includes diagrams, which highlight some of the distinctive features that are unique to our mouthguards.
- Fitting Instructions: These resources (documents specific to individual mouthguard products) are available in a range of languages including English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian.
Something else you want to be sure to look at is our technology page, which goes over our proprietary technological innovations and delves deeper into mouthguard safety. A cornerstone for us is CE certification. All of our mouthguards are CE approved and certified by SATRA, an independent third party (SATRA Technology Centre Ltd, Wyndham Way, Telford Way Industrial Estate, Kettering, Northamptonshire NN 16 8SD, United Kingdom (Notified Body Number 0321). They have been impact and innocuous tested to be sure that the materials aren’t harmful and will keep users protected while playing contact sports.
If you have any questions about us or our products, we invite you to contact us!
Are You a Distributor?
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for providing quality products at competitive prices. We understand that no two companies are alike and are ready to work with you, our distribution partners, to create agreements that are mutually beneficial for us both.
If you’re a distributor, we have a portal just for you! It contains resources you can use to learn more about our mouthguards and promote them to your customers.
Would you like to request distributor access? Please fill out the form on the side of this page.
Are you already a distributor? Click here to login.
Are You a Customer?
If you’d like to learn more about how and where you can buy our mouthguards, we invite you to visit our How to Buy page and fill out the contact form there. We’ll get in touch with you shortly!
At Makura Sport, our mission is simple: to provide you with products that exceed expectations and make us the protection of choice for athletes around the world. Contact us today to learn more!
Latest posts by Makura Sport Team (see all)
- Why Non-Contact Athletes Need to Wear a Mouthguard - May 24, 2019
- Makura Sport Establishes Distribution in the US - April 18, 2019
- Safety in Sport: Find out Why Mouthguards Matter in American Football - February 15, 2019