In February, Makura will be travelling to Germany for ISPO Munich, the world’s leading trade fair for sports professionals and an event we always look forward to attending. If you’re planning on going to ISPO 2019, you’ll find us in Hall C6 at Booth #202-1!
About ISPO Munich
ISPO Munich is the biggest global event for sports industries. Held annually, it brings together over 2,700 exhibitors and 85,000 trade visitors eager to:
- Meet new contacts and expand their networks.
- Discover new developments, innovations, and trends shaping the marketplace.
- See real-time product and technology demonstrations.
- Attend lectures and panel discussions led by well-known speakers and experts.
This year will set itself apart as the largest ISPO Munich ever, covering 200,000m2 and including the new Conference Center Nord.
Do you still need to purchase your ticket? Click here to go to ISPO Munich’s ticket and registration page!
At Makura Sport, our mission is simple: to provide you with mouthguards that exceed expectations and make us the protection of choice for athletes around the world. Contact us today to learn more!
Read more from Makura Sport:
- The Straightforward Guide to Choosing the Right Mouthguard
- 3 Reasons Students Might Need a New Mouthguard This Year
- How to Keep Your Mouthguard Clean
Latest posts by Makura Sport Team (see all)
- Why Mouthguards Matter in Gaelic Football - July 15, 2019
- Why Mouthguards Matter in Football (Soccer) - June 15, 2019
- Why Non-Contact Athletes Need to Wear a Mouthguard - May 24, 2019