Information For Distributors
Since our inception, we’ve developed a reputation among distributors for delivering high quality products at competitive prices for athletes engaged in contact sports.
Headquartered in Cardiff, Wales, we produce our complete line-up of mouthguards at a dedicated factory in Asia using tooling that we own. Maintaining distribution centres in both Asia and the United Kingdom enables us to send product from whichever location will mean shorter lead times for you.
All of our mouthguards have undergone rigorous testing and are fully CE certified. This means hassle-free selling within Europe for our European partners. For clients outside of Europe, the CE marking gives added assurance that Makura mouthguards adhere to the highest quality and safety standards.
Ultimately, our goal is to be the supplier distributors want to have as their partner. As a growing business ourselves, we understand that no two companies are alike. Our team is ready to work with you, creating agreements that are mutually beneficial for us both. We can ship our products anywhere around the world and sell only to distributors, providing expert customer support where and when you need us.
Want to Become a Makura Distributor?
What We Sell
Makura manufactures and distributes a wide range of mouthguards for athletes of any age and sport:
- The TOKA™ is our entry level BOIL & BITE™ mouthguard. It’s made with a super tough SHOKBLOKER™ body and provides Level 2 Impact Resistance. It comes in two sizes (junior and senior) and is available in six colours. The TOKA™ CONVERTIBLE comes with a fully removable strap that wearers can use to attach their mouthguard to their helmet.
- The IGNIS™ combines a SHOKBLOKER™ outer with a GELFORM™ liner to deliver the ultimate protection and a comfortable fit. It’s Level 2 Impact Resistant, comes in both junior and senior sizes, and is available in five colour combinations. The IGNIS™ CONVERTIBLE comes with a fully removable strap that wearers can use to attach their mouthguard to their helmet.
- The TEPHRA MAX™’s three-layer design features FLEXICORE™ for maximum shock absorption, a SHOKBLOKER™ outer, and a GELFORM™ liner. It offers the highest level of impact resistance for mouth-adapted mouthguards (Level 3), is available in one size (senior), and comes in three colour combinations. The TEPHRA MAX™ CONVERTIBLE also features a fully removable strap that wearers can use to attach their mouthguard to their helmet.
- The LITHOS™ is specially designed for wearers of fixed braces, being made with medical-grade silicone rubber. This ready-made mouthguard features an ORTHO CHANNEL to fit over braces for a secure, comfortable fit. It has achieved Level 2 Impact Resistance, the highest possible level for ready-made mouthguards. The LITHOS PRO™ is available in one size (senior) and comes in two colours. The LITHOS™ CONVERTIBLE comes with a fully removable strap that wearers can use to attach their mouthguard to their helmet.
- The KYRO PRO™ is made with a tough SHOKBLOKER outer, AIRTHRU channel, and SLIPSAFE pads. It’s available in two sizes (junior and senior), two colours (clear and black), and strapped or strapless.
All of Makura’s mouthguards are fully CE approved, having been tested and verified by SATRA, an independent third party.
Request Distributor Access
Our Distributor Resource page has everything you need from product sheets, FAQs, technical documents and much more to learn about and sell our complete line-up of mouthguards
Already a Distributor? Click here.